How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Gerald, Esq Your Own Question
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 3992
Experience:  30 years of experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Gerald, Esq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a lot with a mobile home that has dumped on me. I

Customer Question

I have a lot with a mobile home that has dumped on me. I have called, talked in person, sent a letter, took to court & faxed people to remove it. Can I legally remove a mobile home from my property. All this has been done over 14 months.
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?
Customer: Oklahoma
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Have a appointment tomorrow
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: It seems to have a lean on it but no one is claiming it. It was a rent house & they were paying me lot rent but the last person destroyed the inside and the owners defaulted on it.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me as I verify somethings for you. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience

Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 11 months ago.


Thank you for your patience and thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

Under Oklahoma Law a manufactured (mobile) home is considered a vehicle. When a mobile home is abandoned on private property the owner of the property may apply for a Storage Lien Title to take ownership of the mobile home. After you obtain the title you can remove the mobile home.

The process is provided for under Title 42 of the Oklahoma Statutes. The following link describes the process in detail and contain access to the forms that you need:

I am sorry that you have to jump through these hoops to get this mobile home off your property. Unfortunately, it is the only way to do this without the risk of the owner claiming that you did something improper with their property.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,


Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank You. I can see I need a lawyer to get me through this.
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 11 months ago.

That may be best. There are a number of hoops to go through and you don't want to miss one and have to do it over again.

Kind regards,


(Please do not forget to rate me – click the five stars. It adds nothing additional to your costs, but it helps me greatly. Plus it is good Karma for you. Thank you.)