How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118725
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Someone from Iran is sentenced in Japan for 20 yrs. and

Customer Question

Someone from Iran is sentenced in Japan for 20 yrs. and march 21 he will finishes his time. and would be be returned to Iran which could be dangerous for him could end in longer jail time or even worse. seeking help to send him to any country but Iran.
i can provide you more details .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Yes, if he is not a legal resident of Japan and they do not wish to grant him visa or asylum status, they have no choice but to forcibly return him to his home country. The only way to avoid that is to get him an immigration attorney NOW and begin working on trying to get him immigration status in Japan or find another country who would grant him asylum based on his life being in danger if he were to return to Iran.