Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a small claims court case and just received a motion

Customer Question
to remove case to planar...
I have a small claims court case and just received a motion to remove case to planar you docket what does this mean and what are my responsibilities
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/29/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

The Plenary Docket is the court that can hear the small claims action but instead of the judge making the ruling on the case, a jury will hear the case.

I presume that when you served the defendant with the small claims complaint they filed a response and asked for a jury trial. They must now ask the court to transfer the case to the Plenary Docket so that a jury trial may be had.

That is all that this means for you.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

LawTalk, Attorney