How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This guy in my church took moneys from me ,$4600.00 TO SELL

Customer Question

this guy in my church took moneys from me ,$4600.00 TO SELL ME a car to use in transporting my foster medically fragile kids to their doctors appointments ,and back. since on 5/27/2016. he brought a car that did not have any title. i reused taken the car. this said had but a certificate of destruction from another city. this said car cannot be registered in the state of TX. since then he has refused to give me the money that is for my custody children.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Barrister replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.


Are you asking what your options are here?


What is your legal question that I can help with tonight?





Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i thought this is free services
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 10 months ago.

New Expert here.

This is not free, you pay whatever you offered only if you are satisfied with an answer.

Do you need information and forms to sue in Small Claims Court?