How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a Maryland ATTY. to request from Maryland DOT vehicle

Customer Question

I need a Maryland ATTY. to request from Maryland DOT vehicle registration information. I bought a second hand motorhome RV and need to verify the date of manufacture. DOT stated I can call the original owner to request this info. or contact an ATTY. That's where I need your assistance. The issue regards ***** ***** 2014 Coachmen motorhome. Chassis VIN is 1F66F5DY6D0A04536. The coach manufacturer includes their own VIN to identify build date and all codes pertaining to that coach. I have contacted Coachmen RV, (now Forrest River) requesting this information and I am unable to locate the manufacturers coach VIN in all the locations they advised. What I need is all the information that was documented there upon initial application for registration to verify that I have indeed purchased a 2014 Coachmen Mirada.
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the RV?
Customer: Currently in SC. The age of the RV is the question. The Ford Chassis was built 10/2012. It is registered as a 2013. Without the manufactures coach VIN I am unable to verify the actual age of the RV. We were told and sold an alleged 2014.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet. Hoping you can obtain that info. in Maryland and send it to me.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Not at this time I think.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####