How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerDavid Your Own Question
LawyerDavid, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 376
Experience:  Highly experienced attorney Commercial Law, Litigation, Intellectual Property Law, and Family Law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LawyerDavid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a roundhouse bridge that cost me $11,000.00 and it

Customer Question

I have a roundhouse bridge that cost me $11,000.00 and it now has failed after less than a year. I am looking for a medical malpractice attorney who can take this case on a contingent basis as I am on SS
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?
Customer: Florida. In checking with the state, I can not find a license for the dentist, who has been sued for malpractice at least once.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, just looking for one.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: The dentist has since been fired. He has several complaints against him according to the state. The state wants me to file with them so that their board can review it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawyerDavid replied 1 year ago.

Hello: my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you in finding an attoreny for your case in Florida. I need about 10 minutes to research lawyers. What City in Florida are you in?

Expert:  LawyerDavid replied 1 year ago.

The first firm I suggest you call is here:

If for some reason the first attorney consultation does not go well I suggest you call this attorney:

When you call these attorneys will give you a free consultation to discuss your case and let you know the expected outcome and potential recovery which will go beyond just the amount the bridge cost you due to the physical and emotional pain and suffering you are dealing with and because you need to get the issued addressed medically. Also, both firms will take your case on a contingency basis to address your being on SS.

Please reply back on this question and answer if you don't like one these firms after talking to them or would like another recommendation. I hope this helps you and good luck with your legal case. All the best, David

Expert:  LawyerDavid replied 1 year ago.

In addition, these legal claims can be somewhat complicated due to facts involved and if it would help you I would be happy to get on a call with you to discuss your matter in greater detail and likely be able to give you better feedback on how much you can expect to recover. I am going to offer the service to you and if you would like to accept please do so if possible this morning. I am going to be out of the office some this afternoon starting at about 12:00pm EST. Thanks, David

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in Fort Pierce Fl. Is there any way we could talk live on Monday?
Expert:  LawyerDavid replied 1 year ago.

Monday for a call is fine. Please accept the proposal for a call when you are ready on Monday and the site will give you instructions on putting in your phone number which is kept confidential at which time I will get an e-mail notification and give you a call. I look forward to speaking with you and helping with your legal claim. Also, please go ahead and provide a rating if you don't mind on the question and answer so I can get credit on the site. Our question and answer here will remain open for up to 6 days even after you provde a rating so I can respond fully to all your follow up inquiries on your issue. Thanks, ***** ***** I look forward to talking to you about your case. David

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looking forward to it.
Expert:  LawyerDavid replied 1 year ago.
If possible with your schedule see if you can have the call in the morning on Monday. Thanks, David
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we speak at 11:30 Eastern?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you going to call me?
Expert:  LawyerDavid replied 1 year ago.

11:30 Est is fine. I am fine with calling you then. You need to accept the proposal for the call and then provide your number which is kept confidential for me to use. I look forward to speaking with you. David

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to accept the offer, it won't let me. My account has already been charged the $31.00 on 8-26-16.
My # is **********
Expert:  LawyerDavid replied 1 year ago.

I show you accepted the service but the note says "payment failure". I am submitting this to customer service to be addressed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am showing that it was withdrawn from my on line account on 8-26-16.