How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am going thru a divorce and my wife posted bad things

Customer Question

I am going thru a divorce and my wife posted bad things about the girl I was seeing on the site Where do AI find an attorney who can get it removed
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

You cannot get it removed, your girlfriend has to file a civil suit against your ex wife for defamation/libel and has to take your ex to court and prove that the comments made by your ex were not truthful and upon proving that to the court, your girlfriend can get money damages against your ex wife and also can get a court order to remove the comments. Absent a lawsuit by your girlfriend you cannot get the comments removed I am afraid. You can get a general civil litigation attorney at the same sites used by other attorneys, or

Be warned, that if the statements posted are truthful or merely opinion and not known false statements, legally the court cannot order them removed.