Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

When f, Failed to include a perpetual in contract of

Customer Question

when f
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Failed to include a perpetual in contract of property. Is the easement classified as signed off?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: South Dakota
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. I don't understand what you are asking. Would you please provide a bit of background information and rephrase your question?

Doug

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
A perpetual easement existed on a property I purchased. It was not included included on my contract. Does this classify the easement as being signed off?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

I am happy to accept a call request from you if you want, and typically a call is much more productive. However, there was an issue with your request and if you want a call I will need for you to contact customer service at(###) ###-####

Doug