Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My question is does he have a legal right to even be asking

Customer Question
her about a will or...
My question is does he have a legal right to even be asking her about a will or its content? I don't even know that and he has been told may times that there is No Family trust
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/24/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for following up.

Yes, he has the right to inquire and demand the answer be given under oath, but after receiving an answer he can not continue to harass the family about it. That is an abuse of the system and you can file a motion to have him declared in contempt and sanctioned.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?

Loren, Attorney