Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a judgement against me. This guy has been going after

Customer Question
my 80 year old mother...
I have a judgement against me. This guy has been going after my 80 year old mother to see if there is a trust or in her will I am receiving any monies. Is this legal and how can I stop it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/24/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Loren, Attorney

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

The creditor has no right to harass your mother, or anyone else, for your judgment after he is told to stop contacting the person.

Your mother can report his unwanted contact to the police and also sue him civilly for the harassment.

You can quash the subpoena with a doctor's note or testimony stating that her health will not permit a trip to the court.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?

Loren, Attorney