How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legalgems Your Own Question
legalgems, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9996
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed
Type Your Legal Question Here...
legalgems is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What form do I need to be filled out for a power of attorney

Customer Question

What form do I need to be filled out for a power of attorney for a senior who can no longer make informed decisions? Her doctor states I need to get an elder care lawyer to provide a ------- power of attorney form. The doctors said they would sign it but I need to get it done.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  legalgems replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry to hear that your friend/relative's health is declining; can you tell me what state is this in regards to?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is New York State. I live in New York City.
Expert:  legalgems replied 11 months ago.

Thank you;

here is the form:

a health care proxy instruction:

and forms here:

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars *****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service.

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.

Expert:  legalgems replied 11 months ago.

Hi- just checking in to see if you needed clarification on any of the above information. If so please post here (there is no additional charge for this) and I will do my best to get you the requested information.

Thank you!