How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The company is work for on a contract basis has asked me to

Customer Question

The company is work for on a contract basis has asked me to help them complete forms to apply for L1A blanket visa. I have filled in the form but have had trouble saving the completed form to print, and I have some questions on if I completed correctly. What do you suggest?
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No, nothng
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have talked a lawyer's assistant that is close to the office in Orange, CA, but I work from my home in Hemet, CA, I am wondering if I can get an inperson appointment with some close to Hemet to discuss without racking up a big bill for the Company.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Well it is a small company with an office in Orange, CA and an office in Vietnam. We are a tour operator selling tours to Southeast Asia. We need the employees from the Saigon office to be able come here for a period of 3-4 months, but one at a time. They will continue to be paid by the office in Vietnam and will be housed at the owners home In Orange and work from the office in Orange. We desperately need people with in dept knowledge on the countries we work with i.e. Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar. I am also not sure of what attachments we need to send with the request.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, it appears this is not the way I should go to get the info I need. Please cancel my 'application" and refund the $5 fee to my credit card, but most importantly please cancel any further contact/agreement to use in the future.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, please make sure tht noi further payments are taken from my credit card account.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
If you follow directions above that were given to you, you can get your refund. I am sorry we must adhere to state laws and cannot represent anyone from this site.