Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am a resident in Colorado, I would like a lawyer to look

Customer Question
at my Response to Complaint JA...
I am a resident in Colorado, I would like a lawyer to look at my Response to Complaint
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I tried but they wanted thousand of dollars to meet with me.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I just want them to look at my response to the complaint
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/24/2016
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Sam, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel. You can attach your Response here and I'll look at. Do you have any particular information you are seeking in reference to your response?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you look at responses to the allegations and facts, and then see my responses to reliefs can you tell me if I have the enough facts and proper documents to trump all the reliefs
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please read the original complaint and my responses and then tell me if I have the enough facts and proper documents to trump all the reliefs

Thank you. I will respond here when I have looked at them.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here are the copies of the Exhibits I will be sending them individually because they are to large all together Here is Exhibit 1 STANDARD CONTRACT TO BUY AND SELL REAL ESTATE, Exhibit 2 Copy of Sellers Acknowledgements,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here is Exhibit 3 Closing Instructions and Earnest Money Receipt, Exhibit 4 Warranty Deed
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here is Exhibit 5 Sellers Mortgage Disclosure Statement, And Exhibit 6 is Mortgage Lender Notice
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When should I expect you to finish looking at them and have an answer my question?

It seems to have sufficient detail.

You can take note of the following:

• 9 Defendants do not have sufficient (Do you want to say sufficient evidence) or knowledge ... OR do you want to say "...have insufficient knowledge or information..."

I'm still reviewing your other attachments.

I suggest you did a fine job. It appears you have Responded factually and honestly.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
do u think I have trumped all the reliefs based on the elements needed to satisfy those reliefs in my responses to alleged facts and allegations

I think you have. Of course, I am not privy to all the evidence of the other party, etc. And I am not the fact finder. But I do see you have done a very detailed Response. It is possible it could be dismissed. And in that regard, on your Wherefore, you might want to state Dismissed With Prejudice.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You say that you do not know the evidence of the Plaintiff and you are not the fact finder but based upon exhibits what is your opinion if property was transferred to the Trust through unlawful means and what do you think if the Plaintiff itself has alleged facts pleading coercion and threats.

I cannot evaluate your evidence in that regard. I can opt out if you'd like and maybe another professional will take that next step for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you I will see if another professional can help.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That is puzzling since you have all the requisite information and you are telling me if I hire you to file a motion for decision based upon closing of the pleadings you cannot do it

We are precluded from representing customers of this site. We can only provide information and not legal advice as per the terms of service.

And so What I am telling you is I am not going to evaluate your evidence as it may be construed as providing legal advice. But I'll opt out and see if another will. Please no need to rate and if you respond here, it may delay another willing to assist you in this regard. Good luck.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will the next person see our discussion. or will I need to resubmit everything.
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

I am happy to assist you with this but my fee will be $350.00. I will send an offer to you for you to accept. The offer will also include a phone call for up to 30 minutes. If you accept it, please come back here and input your phone number so I may contact you.

Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. I had a question.I'm not paying $350 for you to read a document. That is crazy

Most lawyers who have over 20 years of litigation experience; including having tried over 50 civil jury trials and having appealed cases all the way to the United States Supreme Court can and do charge about $500 per hour. So, I am not sure what you find so crazy about the fee I proposed. In any case, good luck to you...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That may be. But if you have that experience then this is at most a 10 to 15 min job. If you equate y our fee to that per hour your asking for $1400 per hour
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

Good morning. I am another expert here. I just reviewed the complaint and your answer. I know several days have passed and you might not be interested in any further response here, but if you are, please let me know and I will reply. I can also offer you a telephone conference if you wish. If you accept the offer, our contact information will be exchanged. I think I can be of assistance.

Irwin Law
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney