Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am a cvilian almost murdered for ideas(and it was food) I

Customer Question
was always discreetly a person...
I am a cvilian almost murdered for ideas(and it was food) I was always discreetly a person of suspicious bejhavior by some behind my back/ I knew i was the opposite of zero Dark thirty/ Those are my Garlic fries / IAm a veteran / I have solved civilian crimes and insulted
I was the opposite of Allah Muhammed and Iam not a psychic. There were those attached to the trucking Industry who knew i could find Bin laden and they attempted to F.B.I> Informant me. I want to charbe civilians for Intellectual and attempted murder? SO you tell me yes or no. And a private investigation on how many Dianes were arabic linguists and nothing is classified when one has cops of my butt for a foolish senior citizen civilian C.E.O.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/23/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but we do not know what your question is for us or what your specific issues are, can you please clarify?
Tina, Lawyer