How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My niece broke up with her boyfriend and he got angry and

Customer Question

My niece broke up with her boyfriend and he got angry and posted private
nude pictures and a sexual video of her on her social media. All her
friends and family saw it before she deleted it. What legal action, if any, could
be taken against her boyfriend???
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your niece's situation. Can you tell me what state she was in when this occurred?