Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Just searching on line .... My property homestead tax

Customer Question
Hello my name is *****...
Hello my name is ***** ***** on line .... My property homestead tax exemption was denied ... the denial letter only had 5 Florida statutes, with no specific facts for denial... included with my application was a 22page packet that had answered all relevant questions, plus a deed copy .I asked the property appraiser where the facts under F.S. 196.193(5)(b)..... basictly he said "I don't have to and you can't make me "
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Thank you ... Flagler County Florida
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No ... talked to a help line specialist at a free legal aid ...they said they could not help
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I relay wasn't ready to ask the question to day ... just saw your pop up ..but this is my third attempt a the last 2 VAB hearing the special magistrate ... never addressed Rule 12D-9.027(4)
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/21/2016
Lawyer: AttyHeather, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer

I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years practice experience.

How can I assist you today?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Typing ..please wait
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello Heather sorry for the delay ...had to go back and read the terms of service... want to confirm the total charge will be the $5.00 plus $31.00.... if anything will increase that ...let me know before I am asked to continue
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello Heather are you there?
Tina, Lawyer