Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

I have lost my TSA number

Customer Question

I have lost my TSA number
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 11 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist youTo retrieve your TSA PreCheck enrollment number you can go to the Universal Enrollment Service page and enter your confidential information to view your status: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status
Or you can call the UES directly to speak with an agent: 855 - 347 - 8371
Expert:  Expert James replied 10 months ago.

Hi there,

My name is ***** ***** I am a new Expert in the TSA category at Just Answer. I noticed you did not mention which program you are referring to. So I am providing additional information that might prove helpful.

Sometimes, a person can get a Trusted Traveler number that they include in his reservation, to be eligible for expedited screening through TSA PreCheck.

Participants in a CBP Trusted Traveler program (paid $100) like GOES, etc. program should either call the CBP 855 - 873 - 4637 or visit the Global Online Enrollment System website to obtain their PASSID, which is their KTN.

I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.

And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.

Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned it.

And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!