How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need legal help as to what I need to do, Kentucky, yes due

Customer Question

I need legal help as to what I need to do
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Kentucky
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes due to the shoplifting that they have done
JA: What advice did they give you? Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: well if he would have really let me tell him what was happening and the situation but he was concerned more with addressing the shoplifting and them being out of parental control and where I live I already paid 800.00 to one who is now working in the county attorney's office who did nothing except take my money and do nothing but refuses to speak or return the money and another attorney did the same but took 2,200.00 and now it's hard to trust also the school has to put them on the bus every afternoon because of this they are out of control
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: also child protective service told me that I needed to take custodial interference and a Emergency protection order with no contact but was refused then court designated worker for them being out of parental control the woman said no so I had to get attorney help here just for that
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ky
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

If an attorney took money from you and was supposed to represent you I would file a State Bar Complaint the Attorney and let them know he did nothing but take your money. The State Bar can require the attorney to reimburse you. This is the link to file your complaint against the attorney

The next step is to figure out where you are now and what needs to be done. Can you explain the situation that lead you to where you are today and what is needed to assist you?

Expert:  Maverick replied 12 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 12 months ago.

I may be helpful for us to do a phone call on this. The added cost is $14.00. I will send you an offer of services in that amount. If you decide to accept it, please come back here and enter your phone number so that I may contact you.

Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.