Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

The Administrator of my parrents estate has stolen assets

Customer Question

The Administrator of my parrents estate has stolen assets (stocks, saving account, etc.)
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Tennessee
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: they did serve my sister to do an accounting. She took two monthes and it is incomplete.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: The jurisdiction is a small town and the att for sister sidesteped my brother and I, he is close friends of the attorney that I hired.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: TN
Expert:  Ely replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** ongoing probate matter?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.