Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I'm having royal problems, Michigan, I did some online chat

Customer Question
I'm having royal problems JA: Because...
I'm having royal problems
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Michigan
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I did some online chat and they said if I wasn't hurt or killed they couldn't help
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: My phone is bugged and I'm being followed everywhere I go shopping or out to eat,
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/19/2016
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Sam, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel. I am sorry to hear you are having problems. Do you want to elaborate a bit and tell me what the problem is and also what information I can provide that might help you in this regard? Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Well in 2oo8 when S,S called to tell me I was finally getting it before they even said hi .They said my phone was being copermised.So I looked into things and nothing looked out of line.But by the later part of 2012 I was hering Somethingon the line besides the person I was talking to .Because I was hearing roller chairs rolling along the floor and rolladexes sping aroud.And if the phone call went to long I could hear the phone being set down and then being picked back up.Then in early 2013 I was noteing I was being followed and I started taking pictures and also plate numbers.Weather I was in Waterford or Utica,Flint,Lansing,Howell even Bay City. I have a better half named Tom and when we were verbable talking and arguing the power would go out but it would only be the computer ,tv and the stove and their not even on the same breaker.Then when I take showers I almost have to turn of the cold almost off. But If I come out and do dishes the hot water so hot I can't even touch it And in the last three years A lot of the time if I need help or if I want to sit in the car while they load my thing in the trunk.I am a hadi capper but I am fully capable of shopping and driving and living for pretty much 49 years as of sept 6th. If you can help I would be THANKFUL and GREATFUL. SUSAN WOODS

Hello Susan

Thank you for those facts. And I am sorry to hear of this situation. So you are not comfortable reporting this to the local police? What is it you would like to happen?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I was told by the cops If I was not hurt or killed they couldn't do anything.And My phone called one of my dads friends I've never called in 49 that I've been alive.And my dad's know this man about 60 years. The other thing is the cops say it's the phone company problem and the phone company says it's the cops problem.So do you see what I'm going through THANKS SUSAN WOODS

I do Susan. And you need to talk to someone who will be able to get the cops to understand that you are being harassed or stalked. You might want to bring this matter to a local clergy or you could also consider talking to the District Attorney directly since the police won't help. A clergy may be able to mediate with the police for you in this regard.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I know your not in Michigan but do you have any names or numbers or sumthing like were doing so no one else noes I'm trying to getting help.

Do you belong to a local church? Honestly, if you talk to your clergy they cannot reveal anything you say to them to anyone and they may be able to help you with getting the District Attorney involved with this matter, since you can't trust the police to do the job.

But even if you do not belong to a local church, you can still visit one in your area and ask to speak to the minister or priest or someone of the cloth who is mandated to keep your confidence.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Thanks you giving me several good Ideas. Now I need to get Doing things. I also forgot to tell you I have a chip in my front left tire.

I am sure a clergy would be able to assist. You're welcome and thanking you in advance for a positive rating and good luck.

Sam, Attorney at Law