Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a home and property right next to recently sold

Customer Question

i have a home and property right next to recently sold property that is about to be developed into duplexs the builders want my land also but want it for free or cheep code enforcement has ticketed me twice for false anonymous complaints they are trying to push me out what can i do
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: arkansas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: only thing ive heard of is anonymous complaint i dont know how to get the information
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: this is all part of family fued between my mother and her sibblings ive just been caught in between
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post. I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,