Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son lives with his parents. He has no job or income. He

Customer Question

My son lives with his parents. He has no job or income. He went to ITT-Tech and got a Bachlors degree. Last year he was contacted and all the loans were put into one loan. The man on the phone from Salle Mae said he had to pay $5.00 a month for 9 months and his loan will be forgiven. Today he was served papers to go to court for the amount of his loan. What should I do about this because the money was taken from my account
Expert:  Barrister replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney whowill try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone whocan. There may be a slight delay in myresponses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are you saying that they told son if he paid $45. then his loans would be forgiven?

.

Does son have anything in writing stating that, as that sounds kind of unusual?

.

What money was taken from your account? the $45?

.

.

thanks