How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 102505
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you Ely.....sorry about that. I'm stressin a little at

Customer Question

Thank you Ely.....sorry about that. I'm stressin a little at the moment as I need to get to court before they close if I am to do anything along the lines of the band aid or anything else before she returns from her trip. I mentioned that your route would seriously gamble my future of even having the house, or any future income. With that foremost in mind, I am seriously hesitant about talking that risky road. I feel if I can get her out of the house, the rest is easy. She will not be able to come on the property for 3 years, in which time I can figure out a solution, or certainly have her in a position to negotiate my desires for her to change and agree on the right course of action. She will lhave to negotiate, something she feels she does not need to do now, as she is in control of the house. She will either move on, or agree in writing to my demands of decency in sharing my house with me and me only.....that is if I would want that now. The trip to Texas with her boyfriend (my sworn enemy) kinda killed my desire to be with her. That was about the last f**king straw.....along with moving her ex in and her kid destroying my garage. Thank's for your continued patience. I will tip at the end when I feel we have done all we can or even come to a dead end....I did my best for my fathers honor and home. What part of Texas are you from? I lived in Houston I'm afraid for a while.....not Texas' best......
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
Someone in your situation may wish to:
1) Get an attorney
2) File a suit asking the Court to relieve her as (co)Trustee
3) Ask the court for a emergency ex parte motion for relief/temporary restraining order while the suit is pending.
Gentle Reminder: Please, use REPLY or SEND button to keep chatting, or RATE POSITIVELY and SUBMIT your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.