How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased 1993 Honda from my son. paid cash. he refuse to

Customer Question

I purchased 1993 Honda from my son. paid cash. he refuse to turn over title. I have emailed, sent text and called him. always an excuse. promised his dad that he previously sent to wrong address and would put in mail the next day...that was 1 1//2 months ago. Now he wont answer or return our calls.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post. I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you explain a little more?

Did he give you a receipt for the purchase?

Is there an e-mail or anything in writing showing the amount you paid and his promise to send you the title?

Thank you for your cooperation,