How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to sue hospice for that my mom is getting the or water

Customer Question

How to sue hospice for that my mom is getting the or water need to survive and accusing the family hurrying death. She is 88 year old and has Alzheimer’s disease. She is hither eating or drinking. But low ad behold she drinks for therm witch negates all that is given to her in a twenty for hour period
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post. I am sorry to read about your mother's condition. However, I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,