Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Need to schedule TSA Precheck interview in Chicago area.

Customer Question

Need to schedule TSA Precheck interview in Chicago area. What are locations in Chicago and their telephone numbers so I can schedule
Expert:  Cerecita replied 11 months ago.
Hello, and welcome.The nearest enrollment center to you, seems to be at this location:Location ID: 9093IdentoGO
9801 W Higgins Rd
Ste 100
Rosemont, IL###-##-####Hours:
Monday - Friday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PMNote: Truck parking is available along the outside of the facility's parking lot.
--------------
Here is another one in Chicago, IL:Chicago, ILLocation ID: 1069IdentoGO
2958 W Belmont Ave
Chicago, IL###-##-####
Hours:
Monday - Friday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM & 02:00 PM - 06:00 PMNote: If heading northwest on I-90/94, take the Belmont Ave. exit, proceeding east to the location.
If heading southeast on I-90/94, take the N Kimball Ave. exit.
From N Kimball Ave (heading southbound), very soon turn left onto W Belmont Avenue.
Note: The enrollment center is off the northeast corner of the intersection of W Belmont Avenue and N Sacramento Avenue. To help verify location, there is a Shell gas station on the opposite corner (diagonal) from the building. The enrollment center is in the second building (one storefront East) of the intersection of the NE corner (not directly on the intersection).
Note: The location reflects "On Q" on the outer glass of the storefront.
Note: There is free parking on both sides of the street on Belmont Ave and Sacramento Ave.
Note: Parking for semi-trailer trucks is extremely limited. Applicants traveling to the Enrollment Center via semi-trailer trucks should consider other transportation methods. Parking for semi cabs is available on the street, but trailer parking should not be considered readily available.
-----------There is no phone number listed for each location, but to make an appointment, you can call Universal Enrollment center at: 855- 347- 8371 between 8am - 10pm Eastern, Mon. - Fri.I hope this helped and wish you much good luck with your interview!Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.Warmest regards,
Cher
9801 W Higgins Rd
Ste 100
Rosemont, IL###-##-####Hours:
--------------
2958 W Belmont Ave
Chicago, IL###-##-####
Hours:
Cher