Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

What is the period of time to get an annulment of a

Customer Question

What is the period of time to get an annulment of a marriage. Date of marriage was 2-25-16
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

There is no specific time for filing for an annulment in Texas. The reason for this is that the grounds for an annulment may not be discovered for a long period of time.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.