How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerDavid Your Own Question
LawyerDavid, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 365
Experience:  Highly experienced attorney Commercial Law, Litigation, Intellectual Property Law, and Family Law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LawyerDavid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What documentation should we bring to VA court of appeals to

Customer Question

what documentation should we bring to VA court of appeals to get involuntary confinement deleted. My son is doing great now and has in fact co pleted an engineering degree between noaw and then and has worked full time.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawyerDavid replied 11 months ago.

Hello: my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question. It looks like your son is doing much better and that is great to see. It is unclear what the confinement is for, but if it is psychological you would need an expert opinion stating he is qualfied for release in their professional opinion. This can come from one of his doctors or an outside expert you hire to assist. You stated this is for an "appeal", however, so additional evidence may not be accepted in the appeal and you may have to start back at the district court level with your evidence proving your son is ready for release. I hope this helps. All the best, David.

Expert:  LawyerDavid replied 11 months ago.

If you do not have any follow up questions on this matter please take a minute to rate the response so I may obtain credit from the site on the response provided. Thanks, David