How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41502
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ray are you in County, Illinois Judy

Customer Question

Ray are you in Cook County, Illinois
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 12 months ago.

Hi Judy welcome back to JA. Ray here again.

Sorry I am not allowed clients off site here.I do think you have great facts here.When a trustee uses a family member that alone raises real issues.

I would file a complaint with real estate commission here too.Her license could be sanctioned for this as well.

Real Estate Complaints Phone Number: 312/793-8724

  • Division of Real Estate Filing a Complaint Form

Mailing Address for Real Estate Complaints:

Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
Division of Real Estate
100 West Randolph Street,9th Floor
Chicago, IL 60601

i hope you pursue all of this.Use the lawyer referral I gave you.Thanks again.

Related Legal Questions