How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cerecita Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 21377
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Cerecita is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My boss's name is similar to others that have a prison

Customer Question

My boss's name is ***** ***** others that have a prison record. Although he has a Global entry number, he is continuously stopped because they think he's the person with the prison record. How do we correct his error?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome.My apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer. Your patience is greatly appreciated.I'm sorry that your boss is experiencing this problem when he flies. The solution is to request a 'redress number.' This helps passengers, like your boss, whose name is ***** ***** or similar to one on the the no fly list, get through security screening without 'additional screening.' Here is information on what needs to be done:
------------ Click on "Getting Started with DHS Trip" to apply:
------------I hope this helps!Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.Warmest regards,

Related Legal Questions