How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2157
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Two months ago declined an settlement offer from a

Customer Question

Two months ago declined an settlement offer from a pharmaceutical lawsuit filed in new jersey mdl courts. i knew i had a strong case, with medical records to support my injuries, multiple surgeries, and expert documentation the medication cause my injuries.
i'm still under medical care for my tendon injuries both physical and mental.
I decided I should fight for a fair day in court. I recently found information on the internet that supports my previous complaints they did nothing with my case for nearly two years, lost crucial records, and none communication etc. They have internal fights, and legal problems in court for fraud and stealing each other .all played out in the new york papers.
my case got was not represented properly, it was stuck in the middle of their own legal problems.
what's my BEST OPTION: Should I file a personal injury lawsuit with any out of state attorney. Will I be turned down because it was a mass tort.
Or should I file a legal malpractice case with any attorney here in California.
My documents have been reviewed by a legal analysis.... that I can file a case based on the letter sent to me. My issue is WHAT IS THE MY OPTION. my family and i have lost a lot of money to help me seeking medical experts, and natural
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I think it makes the most sense for you to file on California on your own. Most attorneys will take this type of case on contingency.