How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am online but just finished paying xcel energy so my water

Customer Question

I am online but just finished paying xcel energy so my water stays on. I was originally sent to the pay page for Dimitri K. And want to know if there will be any paperwork from him to go to the court. Sorry I am not able to make the charge payment now without Knowing. Thank You Marlene
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in bankruptcy but the judge is kicking me out because my husband cannot appear , at his demand My husband had a stroke a couple weeks ago . The opposing attorney and the Judge refuse to accept a doctors letter from our Doctor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but it is not clear what you are asking of this site.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
However if you are in bankruptcy you will need a local attorney to represent you and your husband both to avoid being dismissed in bankruptcy court, since you cannot represent your husband's interests in the bankruptcy.