Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

In mental distress I used a check from a insurance company

Customer Question

Hi in mental distress I used a check from a insurance company for other than the reimbursement it was meant for with the intention to pay it back later when I get the money from another source. Should I find a lawyer or just wait it out to see what happens?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

You're probably better off getting a lawyer now. On a lot of things it's better to "get ahead" of them than to wait for things to happen. It shouldn't cost you a lot until something actually happens.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
what is the possible outcomes of this?

There isn't enough information for me to tell. If you want to go into detail and explain it all then I can give you the "most likely" scenarios.