Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

I sold a motorcycle. Guy wrecked it, then calls my family

Customer Question

I sold a motorcycle. Guy wrecked it, then calls my family sayin he wrecked it, he wants nothin to do w it anymore. He had them pick it up w keyes n title. Now 5 days later after i got it back in my mame he wants he back. Im in the right legally being able to keep bc i have he admittin yo wreckin and givin her back w title n keyes
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, an Illinois licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

If he voluntarily gave you back the motorcycle and signed title back to you then you have no obligation to give it back to him. It is no longer his bike once he returned it and the title.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.