Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

Can I represent myself as a Pre-Par in a business lawsuit

Customer Question

Can I represent myself as a Pre-Par in a business lawsuit case?
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Yes, you can represent yourself, but you cannot represent a business entity like a Corporation or an LLC. That is viewed as the unauthorized practice of law.

I hope that this answers your question. If not, please feel free to send me a reply for further information. Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Please rate the answer so I may receive credit. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks for your understanding and for using JUST ANSWER.

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.