How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118286
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Pure play is not getting my points correct.. I play a game

Customer Question

Pure play is not getting my points correct.. I play a game and they tell me I can not connect right..wait 5 seconds and try again.. I do that one after another and they charge me 125 points for each time even though I did not play the game. It is very frustrating!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, all you can do is contact them to fix the account. If they refuse, you could seek to sue them, but typically that is cost prohibitive because you have to sue them in the place where their company is located, which means you have to travel there to sue them as that is the only court that would have personal jurisdiction over them. Other than that, your only other options are contacting them and negotiating or filing a complaint with the State Attorney General and ask them to investigate for fraud and unfair and deceptive practices.