How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118172
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My dad passed April on n out hospitals 3 years straight his

Customer Question

My dad passed April on n out hospitals 3 years straight his live in girl care taker took out 2 equity loans 1 mortgage n 1 house was paid I am ex. Of will she ws n 2 business accounts I was left 3 house I just sold 1 for 5hund.80 thous I came out 35 thous
I'm I'll 45 years old alone paying 7.5%the bank knew her n even let her cash bonds I the will said they were mine 1 house I lI've in owe 150thous.2 family 1 rent 1300. Other house on market 199 thousand realator made me go down 40 thousand I'm taken advantage of by sharks I'm not working app.for disability ,a man on his death bed takin advantage of she did all on line n 2 business she ws investing his money for her n her kids I'm onot daughter
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Text please (###) ###-####thankyou
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but you need to clarify your situation and what you are asking because based on what you typed above it is very confusing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's very confusing, I only daughter executor of will 3 homes n any bonds funds etc. Which he had I have all paper work, his live in girl,abused him in the laSt few years he ws very sick bladdercancer,then after lung removed,then after heart failure goes on n on it was her doing to remortgage 1 home n 2 equity on other homes there was alot of money in house hidden for me she didn't know but through a friend n his ladt breath he told get my daughter cause I walked out room 5 min later he came to tell me everyone left I had to stay at his side 6 hrs later I ws grieving bad the next day drugs liquor n sex trusted friend told his girl I kow u can't prove cash alot money she even cashed in bonds ,money markets treasury,1 day before he died 1 mortgage left with 570thousand,I sold that but had to pay mortgage on 3 houses I'm trying to keep the one I'm in my estate lawyer 25thousand,I went to a forensic accountant cause he had 2 other business 50/50 which in will mine but again girlfriend wishing him dead for years was in on everything he was to weak to do books it's like she is getting away with murder if you knew the whole story a lawyer wants 40 thousand I don't have she got life ins.100thous. Cause money in house in will did not say money said content of all in house
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply, but what is your question for us about this issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I sue her
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I'm waitting for answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I'm sorry I am all talked out do u have a answer, thankyou
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. You need to please give us time to reply, as we are working with multiple customers who all deserve the same time you do. Thank you for your understanding
If she took all the money and property from the estate that she was not entitled to and you are the executor of the estate, then you will need an attorney to file suit based on the estate being the victim here. You would have to sue for return of the estate property. You could try to file a complaint with the District Attorney for her stealing from the estate, but generally they will tell you that the estate needs to sue her in civil court.
If you cannot find an attorney you can afford, then you need to contact the state bar about pro bono attorneys in your area who can assist, but many attorneys will do this type of case on a modified contingency basis meaning they will take some up front fees and then a percentage of what they recover from her that she stole from the estate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thankyou
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you delete what I wrote to you
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Please do not forget to click on the 5 star positive feedback at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of this site and as such get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you for understanding and cooperation.
Upon completion leaving positive feedback we can lock the question from being viewed, even though your name nor your city or state appear in the post and you cannot be identified.