How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41668
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife is being transferred from Oregon to Georgia, where I

Customer Question

My wife is being transferred from Oregon to Georgia, where I live. What Parole Office would be handeling her cas.e, their location and phone number PLEASE
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.

Call here and they assign you to a local office.

State Board of Pardons and Paroles

2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive SE

Suite 458, Balcony Level, East Tower

Atlanta, Georgia###-##-####/p>

Telephone:(###) ###-####(parole status questions or *****@******.***)

Good luck on the move and I appreciate the chance to help you today.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

If you can 5 star rate when we are done it is much appreciated.

Thanks again.