Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I want to file a complaint against a congressman for abuse,

Customer Question
neglect, fraud, civil rights violations...
I want to file a complaint against a congressman for abuse, neglect, fraud, civil rights violations. This started in 2005 and I am still suffering from his actions today. It's very lengthy. Where do I go?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Houston,Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I don't have money for a lawyer. I'm a single disabled woman.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I have a copy of my complaints but I don't know where to start. Everyone has given me the run around for 15 years.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/12/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Who do you want to file a complaint with? By complaint do you mean a lawsuit?

Is he a US Congressman or a state Congressman?

Can you provide the basic facts behind your lawsuit? Just a sentence or two explaining what he has been doing to you.

Tina, Lawyer