How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118635
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I paid 350 for bleaching teeth then they told me they are

Customer Question

I paid 350 for bleaching teeth then they told me they are sorry for not having the tools . They have to schedule new apointment for me within a week . They didn't call . I called back they told they are so sorry for not having the tools yet and they will have for sure this week and then they will call me . And they didn't. I went there asking for refund they said they will send a request to the management. Every day I am calling and they keep saying they still get no response. What I have to do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Their failure to provide the service paid for is a breach of contract. If they refuse to refund your money, you can file a complaint with the FL Attorney General consumer protection unit for unfair and deceptive practices. If they cannot resolve the issue, then your final option is filing suit in small claims court to seek your refund and you can do so without an attorney by going to the local small claims court and getting the petition for complaint from the clerk, filling it out and having the business served a copy of that complaint and summons.