Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I'd like on the subject I just approached with you. I have

Customer Question
Hello again sir, I'd like...
Hello again sir, I'd like to follow up on the subject I just approached with you. I have text messages and call records with this gentleman on his daughters phone. I could even provide the number if it will help the investigation. I'm terrified and I have so much to lose by not handling this. I've gone so far as to send money to an address via paypal. I can provide that email address as well.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/12/2016
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello again,

.

I am not sure what you are referring to about an "investigation"... The experts here aren't private investigators or police who investigate situations for customers. In the legal area, the experts are all licensed attorneys in their various disciplines who answer questions and provide legal information to customers.

.

But there is no investigation needed here...you are being scammed and if you have sent them money, they will now want more and more because they think they have their hooks in you. So as I said in the other question, cutting off any contact and blocking any numbers is your best recourse here.

.

.

thanks

Barrister, Attorney