Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I went to study at American Commerical collage back in 1985

Customer Question
I went to study at...
I went to study at American Commerical collage back in 1985 I believe but only apply at that time I had been working at a local resturant here in my home town in Texas yet I did not have my High School diploma I was still supporting myself, after signing a few paper with the school Superatendent I started to tell him that it would be a while before I would start that because I wanted to get me a car then he ask me about how long would it be for me to get me an automobile, then I got to tell him,But when I looked up he hand me a paper and I remember him saying just signed the and will get you started right away while I priced to tell him when may how soon I would start school then since we both were not in the same page and I was young I did not catch it on time so I got up and told him that I would stay in touch with him then I walk out not realizing that this Bastard did a number on me later about a month or two later I return to start my first classes, then about ten minutes later I was call into his office and he told me that I was no longer expect to be in school but that I still had to pay for the loan I signed for.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I never spoke to any
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes, other things have taken place since then , I.D Theft some who post as US Treasury department, someone went in to to bank account I believe I Know his name, A person acting as that he work for the US Department of Education and I have been fighting a battle that I can't win
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas told you once before
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/11/2016
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Hello:

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

Has someone contacted you to collect on this "loan?'

Kind regards,

Gerald

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No,not until someone acting as the I. R. S. Back in 2003 later after doing some research I found out that my name was given by an old employer, long story..... I would have to write it for some Attorney to understand it and Truthfully with all my heart I believe that my I.D. was stolen alone with it that kept me from getting any work for (7) seven yrs. And a truck driving job in the State of Indianna. Along with this I believe that my brothers death was no mistake And two sisters, I known I sound delirious or maybe crazy but even my mother believes he was Doctor said he died of an anterisum but why did he foam from the mouth during his death ,after the I R S. Announced that the I R S. Did not makes calls in 2014 the calls an letters stop company name progressive that was been run by an unknown mmawhom came face to face with him 2013. While searching for work in at an oil company who I believe gave my application for a deal of making that company more productive but really till someone lessons to me an helps me some everything I will never know. If you wish send me your contact and here's mine E-mail geterdunbigboy @gmail.com
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Before I forget. After 2014 After the above-mentioned from the I R S. That they did not make calls or send letters demanding money or hiring individual to collect from consumer the letters and calls had STOPPEDand so did the letters from this company called progressive that claimed they were hired from the IRS as a collection agency who for some reason my income checks kept disappearing from 1998 to 2015 then my bank account twice was hit at two accounts one for 10,000 in 2004 and the other in for 4000 in 2007. Now the letters are coming from a different company calling themselves USDepartment from Lincoln Nebraska and now the are say that they're ready to collect from retirement or from family members you see my X employer use to be related to us he has give names plenty of information of the family since most are in soc sec. Or retire I work for a company with the State called aging and Disability living servicing if you want to hear every thing I would have to send you a letter yes I am ready to file suite for damages, I.D. theft with a lot of company's and perhaps my others

Hello:

Thank you for the additional information. It initially looked to me likw you had a Statute of Limitations issue that would bar these peoplef rom collecting. But now, with all the additional information that you have provided I can't tel what is happening here.

I am sorry, but I am going to OPT OUT so that another expert might be able to help you. Your question will repost at no additional charge to you.

Good luck.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. Different expert here, this is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Your facts are pretty long and complicated. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Tina, Lawyer