How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118723
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am with a Canadian Company that is interested in taking on

Customer Question

I am with a Canadian Company that is interested in taking on an independent sales rep in the US, I would like to make sure that we are covered in an agreement between our company and the Rep and that I have legit legal counsel from both a US and CDN perspective, any recommendations as to some good firms that could help on this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
There are some bigger employment law firms that operate in both US and Canada, which would make your situation a bit cheaper in that you can hire one law firm and they can have lawyers in both countries available. One of the top employment law firms is Littler Mendelson or Ogletree, Deakins and they have offices all over the US and Canada as well.