How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrakeLAW Your Own Question
DrakeLAW, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 755
Experience:  Attorney at Drake Law Firm PLC
Type Your Legal Question Here...
DrakeLAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an answer to my previous question. I submitted more

Customer Question

I need an answer to my previous question. I submitted more info to you, but I am not getting an answer. I was served with certificate of compulsory arbitration. for a car I had repossessed. Do I need a lawyer? can I contest this? What forms would I submit to the court? Do I talk to the collection rep w the plaintiffs attorney? It is from Superior Court in the county of Pinal in AZ.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I believe I answered all your questions in the other thread.