How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 16629
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for a Tax attorney for an IRS audit, CA USA

Customer Question

I am looking for a Tax attorney for an IRS audit, CA USA
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
I will be happy to answer your question.
Please note that any information is provided for educational purposes only!

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you or are you looking for online sources to find an experienced local tax attorney in California?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have been audited by the IRS. I am a sole proprietor. My business has been filing for taxes since 2003 and is buttoned up tight by my CPA. It is my personal account I am concerned about with some unreported income I am worried about and not sure if these are issues I can talk to CPA to or not. Do you have Tax Audit experience?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your follow up.

Generally, if an IRS audit had already been started, it would be best to consult and retain an experienced local Tax law attorney, who specializes in IRS tax matters and also can review not only your entire case and all related documents and facts.

You can find an experienced and skilled local tax law attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:
When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to tax law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the IRS office ocated in the jurisdiction where your matter will be heard.
I wish you the best of luck!

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 10 months ago.