How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyHeather Your Own Question
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 677
Experience:  15 years law practice experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
AttyHeather is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After requesting a "Certified Accounting" of the family

Customer Question

After requesting a "Certified Accounting" of the family trust, and report as to production of activites relating to the trust. With the date of Jan 8, 2015 certified as starting of control of the trust, to July 1, 2016. The Trustees attorney responded that there would be an " A ccounting from July1,2015 to July 1,2016.(0nly). Should I correct this statement prior to filing with the Court to force the issues, or just let it ride?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience. If they are going to give you an accounting of more time than what you asked for, then you probably should just let it go and take the statement. If the time period is insufficient, you need to contact the attorney and ask for the more expanded request to be honored. I wasn't real clear from your question whether they are stating they are going to provide too much, or not enough.