How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2175
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My spouse was in Vietnam war.I have been a caregiver since

Customer Question

My spouse was in Vietnam war.I have been a caregiver since 2004 or 2007. He had 2 strokes and he has taken all 100% monies and taken my name off of it.he gets SSid as I have been received fly put up with his controlling mannerism. I have signed [email protected] to make decisions , if needing so.He has aphasia and only made it to7th grade. I need info on my rights as he needs me to do meds., Make out bills etc. Thank you, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Any income earned while you were married by him is considered marital property and under most state laws you would be entitled to either 50% or some other amount that the judge deems fair. .