How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Albert Marmero Your Own Question
Albert Marmero
Albert Marmero,
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 197
Experience:  Partner at Long, Marmero, & Associates, LLP
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Albert Marmero is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Forcible entry Youngstown Ohio looking for collections

Customer Question

forcible entry Youngstown Ohio
looking for collections Attorney/Law Firm to collect on Judgements
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Albert Marmero replied 11 months ago.

We are not permitted to actually represent you, but we can give you general guidance and recommendations. If you are seeking a collections attorney in the Youngstown area, try some of the following:

I hope this is helpful. Please provide a rating so I receive credit for promptly responding to you. Also feel free to ask follow up questions after rating. Thanks!