Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have filed a small claim against an contractor who did not

Customer Question

I have filed a small claim against an contractor who did not finish his agreed upon work and was paid in full for his services ($3,446). All the necessary paper work was given to the court and the court ruled in my favor. the only remaining process is to try and collect the money. I own the property in Jupiter, Fl but live in New York. The only thing I can help with is supplying the info to attach his bank account. Any help would be appreciated, Jim Colasante
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid state laws forbid any expert on this site from representing any customer of this site. We can provide information only to help guide people based on their situations. If you are looking for an attorney to collect for you, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not much help. Can you direct me to a small claims attorney in the North Palm Beach area?
Thank you for your reply.
I understand and you are not being charged and can get your deposit refunded from customer service.
The best we can suggest are those two sites I already provided to you as those are the same sites used by other attorneys, we cannot make personal referrals.