Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I asked you a question the other day. I have since obtained

Customer Question

I asked you a question the other day. I have since obtained an email copy of the family trust that I am a trustee on. What would it cost for you to review it and give me a bulleted response of what it says. It is of course written in legalese and it makes my eyes bleed. It is 23 pages long.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi Edward. I'll be happy to help you with this. I will have to do that for you through the Premium Services option offered by JustAnswer. I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. You should receive it shortly. I look forward to being able to help you with this!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long will it take before you can give me an answer?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi.....Did you not receive the offer? I will send it again. Thanks for your patience!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I agee to the offer how long will it take you to review the trust
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I'll review it this evening and respond to you tomorrow morning. :)

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi Edward. I just wanted to let you know that I do prioritize my evening Premium Service job in the order of their acceptance. I am beginning to fill up this evening; so, if you want me to review the trust agreement this evening, you might want to let me know; otherwise it may be tomorrow evening. Either way is fine with me; it's just a matter of your urgency. :)